25% OFF Annual Hoist Inspection Fees
Feel Confident in Your Equipment with our Expertly Trained Hoist Technicians
Our Annual Hoist Inspection Includes Internal & Exterior Maintenance & Servicing, Hoist Cleaning and Rated Load Capacity Testing. Our experienced mechanics and technicians are certified by the equipment manufacturer to inspect, service and repair all hoists and systems in a timely manner for optimal performance.
- Manufacturer Certified Swing Stage Hoist Technicians
- Fast Turn Around Time
- High Quality Service
- Job Site Pick Up and Delivery Available
Book Your Service Appointment Today!
Mention HOIST25 when you call to book
Your #1 Choice for Suspended Access Rentals & Professional Maintenance
Winter is approaching quickly! Northstar’s team of certified technicians and mechanics are here to inspect, repair and recertify your access equipment to ensure your team is ready for all upcoming jobs.
In Ontario, both the Manufacturer and Ontario Construction Regulations require, at minimum, an annual hoist inspections of all suspended stages.
Northstar Access has a team of highly skilled and experienced technicians that specialize in swing stage and material hoist inspections, preventative maintenance, and servicing. Our mechanics and technicians are certified by the equipment manufacturer to inspect, service and repair all hoists and systems in a timely manner for optimal performance. Instill confidence in your team with high quality equipment maintenance.
For all of your swing stage hoist repairs, parts, and annual services Northstar is here to help.
*Terms & Conditions:
- Offer valid for new and existing clients & customers within Ontario only.
- Offer expires December 1, 2021, book before expire date in order to quality.
- Offer applies to annual inspection fee only. Parts & Labour will be determined upon inspection and subject to additional costs.
- Valid for Toronto servicing location only at 215 Milvan Drive.
- Cannot be combined with any other offer.