As the COVID-19 crisis continues to unfold across Canada, we would like to assure you that:
- We will be there to continue to support the important work you are doing, and at the high standards that you have come to expect from us. Our credo “YOUR BUILD. OUR BUSINESS.” has never been more relevant.
- We are committed to operating in a way that limits the spread of COVID-19 across our communities, including to your locations, your employees, and your families. We take this responsibility VERY seriously.
- We will review and comply with any of your COVID-19 specific policies and procedures before entering your site
Please click here for the detailed steps we are taking to navigate this crisis.
“Safety is Our Culture” at Northstar Scaffold
The prevention of occupational injury and the maintenance of a healthy work environment is fundamental to our business. Northstar is committed to ensuring safe and healthy working conditions for all Employees and Customers. It’s engrained in our culture and a constant focus in all areas of our business.
Some Examples of our Safety and Incident Prevention Program Include:
- A dedicated Northstar Safety Coordinator
- Branch-level Health & Safety Committees
- Clearly defined Safety Policies
- Commitment to ongoing safety training for our team
- Corporate Wellness Programs
- Specialized Personal Protective Equipment is company supplied